Well, I suppose it’s about time that I start blogging. I have been in the technology industry for ten years… I think it’s about time I started using it. Anyways here is a bit of resume-writing.
A little bit about me:
- I was born in New Jersey, but moved to Detroit, Michigan when I was one year old.
- I lived in Detroit until I turned 7. This was enough time to become a Tigers, Lions, Red Wings and Pistons fan.
- Then I moved back to New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- I went to New Brunswick public schools up to high school. Then I went to Rutgers Preparatory School from 1989 through 1991.
- In 1996 I got my bachelors of art with majors in Art and Art History from Rutgers College. It took me five years, but then again I paid for it.
- My first job out of college was with a small company in Edison called Nationwide Computers & Electronics. I worked on their full page newspaper advertisements selling computers, appliances, etc. By the end of the year I was there, I was a Quark Xpress and Illustrator expert.
- Things got a bit rough there, and I ended up working for a subsidiary of theris called NWCD – New World Computers Direct. There I developed their direct mail catalog, and started working on their web site. By the time I left there in 1998 I had developed a full online catalog built in PERL that connected to the Bank of Michigan to take online credit card orders.
- I worked at Bellcore in the Marketing department responsible for their external web site. I was in that department thorugh the name change, and helped drive the new deisgn through the rebrending of the company. After that, I took a job with their Notes development group. I was team lead there through early 2000. Thats when I applied for another job at BMS.
- I took a new consultant spot in the Client Services group of IMSS back in BMS Hopewell. I was converted to an employee on June 27, 2001. I have been bounced around from group to group, and site to site. Now I am a manager in the Application Services department. I first worked on internal applications across most of the divisions within the company. My current assignment is to manage the Internet Marketing applications. These are the direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical brand web sites.
My hobbies include:
- Digital Photography, Scuba Diving, Golf, Billiards, Coin Collecting, World of Warcraft, Magic: The Gathering, Warhammer 40,000
I think that’s enough for me tonight.